- keen to manage your employee’s health and welfare?
- keen to maximise productivity and minimise “Sick and Off Work Time”?
- maximise attraction and retention with improved workplace culture?
- seeking to minimise Workers Compensation costs?
Then contact Nicky on 0414 295 256
To discuss the most appropriate services or package for your business.
Why Corporate Massage?
Incorporating massage into your business and health safety and welfare program makes good sense. Reported research benefits are mainly observed, experiential and cultural as many companies do not measure their program using productivity and employment indicators. The reported benefits include:
- Improved retention and attraction of employees
- Positioning as an employer of distinction and choice
- Reduced sick days due to stress and injury
- Improved productivity associated with a positive workplace culture
- Minimised workers compensation costs
- Improved employee participation in participating in your safety program
- Improved employee commitment arising from recognition programs
Quality Qualified Service
- The massages are performed by business owner therapists.
- We are endorsed by the Massage and Myotherapy Association of Australia, are fully insured and regularly update and extend our skills.
- We can refer to other health service providers for issues beyond our scope of practice.
- We have a Customer Care policy that extends to all customers and clients.
- We commit to observe your site’s Workplace Health Safety and risk protocols.
- We will report any trends of stress, strain and injury risks to you or your representative for “just in time attention.”
- We can assist you to develop appropriate measurement indicators to determine the effectiveness of your massage and wellness program.
- Trial the service for 1 month and if you are happy, we will seek to establish a contract.
Corporate Massage Packages
Specialised Massage offers you three service delivery options to design your program.
1 | Rewards Vouchers
2 | Workplace Massage
Buy a block of time fron half to full day
Employees could co-pay
We come to you
15 minutes per employee
You decide decide visit frequency
Minimum two hours per day
Buy half hour or one hour vouchers to distribute
Employees book and attend in their own time
Employees could contribute to costs
Remedial or relaxation massage available
How It Works
Decide on the options most suited to your workforce budget and business.
Mix it up if that works best for you.
Get a Quote - Talk with us about your needs and book your trial or ideal package.
Purchase Vouchers or Blocks of Time
You can book one or more appointment blocks and then organise attendance to minimise work disruption eg. after work time or during the work day.
You only pay for that block of time – e.g. $89 per hour to bring the service to you.
You can determine whether your Health and Safety budget will cover the costs or if you want employees to contribute. Co-payment does support OHSW principles.
We bring all our equipment – you supply a quiet space for us to work.
Trial the service for 1 month then if you are happy, we will seek a contract.
If you only have 1-2 employees, talk with neighbouring businesses to agree on a massage day and space. Alternately for a larger workforce, book a day or half day for your site.
Everyone loves a massage.
Add that something extra special to your next Corporate Event.
We come to you and supply our own equipment.
Our therapists are fully qualified and insured.
Conferences | Seminars | Product Launches | Trade Shows | Grand Openings | Sporting Events | Fund Raisers | Corporate Parties | Planning and Leadership days.
Ring Nicky 0414 295 256
Specialised Massage is a proud supporter of the MS Society Annual Rotary Run.
Please note: Our cancellation policy – Full refund if a week before, 50% refund 4-6 days of event, no refund within 4 days.