Tired, run down, aches and twinges from the pregnancy getting you down?
MASSAGE CAN HELP
You can choose to have a remedial massage or simply a relaxation massage. Your massage is focussed on meeting your particular needs, leaving you feeling wonderful. Relax and enjoy your massage secure in the knowledge that you are in the care of midwifery trained accredited massage therapists.
Research indicates that rates of medical intervention and premature births are lower when women have massage in pregnancy and labour. Peri-natal massage packages include antenatal, labour, postnatal and paediatric.
PREGNANCY MASSAGE IS SAFE AT ANY STAGE WHEN PERFORMED BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL
Pregnancy can impose hormonal, physical emotional relationship working and financial changes for couples.
Massage Helps By:
- Reassuring and relaxing you both — massage for Mum and Dad
- Creating a touch communication with your unborn baby
- Assisting you to manage mood and sleep disturbances
- Relieving the aches and pains
- Assisting you to tune into your body needs as areas of tension and strain fade away
- Relaxing you in labour and has been linked to shorter labour and less premature births
- Speeding up rehabilitation following birth and surgery
LESSEN THE STRAIN AND FATIGUE
FEEL WELL AND ENJOY THIS PRECIOUS TIME
LIFE GETS HECTIC WITH A NEW BABY
SO RELAX, NURTURE YOURSELF AND EACH OTHER