Boyup Brook Branch
I am a Registered Nurse/Midwife and a Remedial Massage Therapist and my qualifications include;
- Sports Trainer Functional Movement Therapist (2017 – massage and rehabilitation using movement)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (2015 – pulled the massage together with assessment, cause and effect and wow, the results were amazing)
- Certificate IV Massage Therapy (2014 – expanded my massage skills and again wet my appetite to increase my knowledge and skills in this area!)
- Paediatric Massage Consultant (2014)
- Pregnancy Massage Practitioner (2014 -which gave me the taste for the benefits of massage so much so that I had to go further with this health modality)
- Registered Nurse Midwife (since 1986 including stints in Rural and Remote. Mining and Oil Rigs, RFDS and other wonderful experiences)
- Reiki Master
I am passionate about providing integrated complementary therapeutic services that focus on the whole person. By providing Remedial Massage with specialties in Sports Massage, Posture and Pregnancy Massage I aim to assist you to regain insight and make the transition to a happier, healthier and more fulfilled life. As a Reiki Master I am keen to share the Reiki experience and help others to feel the joy and healing offered by Reiki.
Currently studying with the American Posture Institute
Endorsed by Massage and Myotherapy Australia, Reiki Australia, Pregnancy Massage Australia Current Police Clearances and Working with Children check.